Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A rare Sunday Post

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A rare Sunday Post

Normally, I kick off my shoes and take Sunday's off, but since I am locked in battle with Dwayne over at Matching Dragoons, I dare not lower my guard. Therefore, I give you Hal...

Hal Pictures

...who certainly lowered his! This is from Green Lantern #3. Thank goodness for Showcase volumns I,II and III! This was the Leapyear story, where Carol tries to ask him to marry her, and to get out of it,he conjures up a monster to fight, although he does manage to get knocked out by a kid flying his model plane in the park. No one ever said that Hal was bright. Cute yes, bright no.

5 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Man it wasn't even a yellow plane, way to go Hal.

At least it's shown how far he's come, you just know that despite being disarmed by Larfleeze, next issue he's still going to be able to do... something!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Nope, not even yellow. How the mighty have fallen.

As for dealing with Larfleeze, I'm sure that he has SOMEthing up his sleeve. Just not his hand.

Haw!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

As for dealing with Larfleeze, I'm sure that he has SOMEthing up his sleeve. Just not his hand....I just spit juice all over my keyboard.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, the irony of Hal getting whacked in the head by a toy plane. The irony! :-)

As for the latest issue of GL -- hey, at least he finally got that blue ring off! ;-)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sometimes, Duskdog, I just amaze myself. (snicker, snort)

Yes, Sea, the irony of the PLANE has not escaped me. You would think that Hal would be a little more alert. I guess he was distracted by Carol's proposal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home