Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: This is for Ragnell and Kalinara

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is for Ragnell and Kalinara

Well, I don't usually post on Sunday's, but I am making an exception today. See, Ragnell has been feeling poorly, and Kalinara is swamped with Lawyer School stuff. It seems to me, that a small pick-me-up is in order.

Therefore:

Kyle picures

Granted, this doesn't show Kyle's rear, but he IS shirtless, and that's always nice.

6 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger kalinara said...

Oh, that IS pleasant consolation. Thank you! :-)

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Ragnell said...

That's sweet. Thanks!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Uh..... hmmmm.... I think I'm gonna go get some cheesecake.


mmmmmm, cheesecake

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

So, is there a reason why Kyle has ended up naked in the comics more than all of the other GLs combined?

Or is that a stupid question? ;-)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Why is Kyle always nekkid? I've always just considered that a perk of being a Kyle fan.

Heh heh.

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awfully buff for a graphic artist, isn't he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home