Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still Coasting

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Still Coasting

Yup. Still just coasting along. Too bad about Heath Ledger. He was far too young. Heck I'm depressed that Suzanne Pleshette just died.

It is new comics day, so that is at least one good thing. I was hoping for a Green Lantern book this week, but no such luck. Fortunately, there are some other goodies.

And, for your viewing pleasure, I just came across this.

Green Lantenrs

Isn't that a lovely version of Kilowog? Ethan Van Sciver really is quite fabulous. I haven't really seen too much of Kilowog lately, so I hope that they have him show up in Green Lantern Corps a bit more. Quite frankly, I would think that he'd be delighted to have Guy and Kyle living on Oa. And you can't tell me, that he won't have his own private table at the new bar. Heck, maybe Arisia can go back to work for Guy too!

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Agreed -- Ethan really does draw the best Kilowog I've ever seen. :-) Nice drawing, Sally!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sometimes, it is too easy to make Kilowog look...cutesy. Van Sciver makes him anything but cute. But he sure does look cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home