Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: *Blurg*

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

*Blurg*

It is a lovely lovely day here in New England, but I have a ferocious headache, and do not therefore appreciate it.

head shot

Trust me, I know EXACTLY how Hal feels right now.

So I'm going instead to direct those of you who want to have clever and scintillating commentary on Green Lanterns and other objects of desire, to Sea of Green's site at http://hoosierinanity.blogspot.com/. It is fabulous! I just wish that it had a "comments" thingie at the end of each entry.

I think I'm going to go and lie down.

4 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Egad, I've been caught! All right, all right, Sally -- I promise that this weekend I'll cave to peer pressure and update my site WITH commentary activated. It's only fair, considering how much I've been hanging around your absolutely marvelous site all these months. :-)

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Commmentary, commentary! Now I can make witty and pithy comments! I LIVE for that!

Seriously, I love your site.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Thanks. :-) How's your head today? Hopefully in better condition than Hal's! ;-)

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, feeling much better. Looking forward to reading my new books today and scarfing all the leftover Halloween candy.

Did I mention how much I enjoyed Hals "Atomic spark of life?"

Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home