Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And on a Lighter Note...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 22, 2007

And on a Lighter Note...!

Ok, enough kvetching. I'm still pissed about Barda, but it is an absolutely gorgeous day out, and I can't stay in a bad mood. The sky is that insanely intense shade of blue, the trees are all turning color, there is a nip in the air, and the cider is delicious. Gosh, I love Autumn!

So, to get the bad taste out of my mouth, here are a few pictures of Hal getting bonked in the head. Because few things can cheer my up as much as that.
head shot


Whew! That's a good one! I'm not quite sure what the toboggan has to do with the plot, but you know it MUST be good!

head shot

Wow! LOTs and lots of things heading right for Hal's head. It's like a magnet or something.

And finally,

head shot

Heehee!

I feel SO much better now.

7 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

WHAKK! .. flip! .. then.. wait...WAIT!

No Head-Bonk sound effect?!?

For shame!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I think that FUWAAAPP! would have been a good one.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I'm probably wrong, but I seem to vaguely recall a conversation between Hal and Barry in which Hal commented that he seems to get hit in the head a lot. I think it was in JLA:Year One or B&B. I don't have my collection in front of me at the moment to check it out. :-(

Still not as exciting as Kyle losing his clothes a lot. ;-)

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

In addition to being conked in the noggin, Hal certainly did succumb to mind-control a lot too, and Barry was always having to snap him out of it. Or, it could just have been Hal's way of making Barry feel special?

But few things compare to Kyle's clothes getting ripped. Although I thought that Sodam Yat did a pretty darned good job over in GLC!
For a newcomer, anyway.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Erich said...

So...what am I supposed to do after I get to the toboggan?

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://flickr.com/photos/dlanod/sets/72157594208628528/

^ Hal Jordan Head Injury Project should be required viewing for all GL fans!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I must admit Erich, that the thought of the toboggan does intrigue me. It isn't a subject that villains bring up on a regular basis.

I hope it had machine guns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home