Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Lazy Post

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lazy Post

It's raining, and it's cozy inside, and the heck with it, I just don't feel very inciteful or even cranky today. So I'll just post some pictures. Everyone likes pictures right?

Kyle Pictures

This one cracks me up far more than it probably should. I love how Kyle is just so...relaxed.

guy's eyes

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Guy has SUCH pretty eyes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Never stand in front of Superman, when there is a free buffet.

Booster Gold

Using that same theme, Booster really shouldn't have taken the last donut.

And finally....

gleason guy

Heehee!

That was easy AND fun.

7 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Nerites said...

YAY!

I LOVE PICTURES AND FUN

PLEASE LET US HAVE SOME MORE!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Man, I've got SCADS of pictures. They are so handy for when I'm feeling lazy, or just feel like seeing Hal hit himself in the head again.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Nerites said...

Hi there Sally,


Finally I did it.
I spent hours online downloading pics.
If you have a MYSPACE
then you can see them in my Green Lantern Pride album
www.myspace.com/nerites


Pax!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, I love that drawing of Guy at the bar. Utterly priceless. :-)

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Isn't it cute? Pat Gleason is a GOD!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Will Staples said...

John Byrne sure likes to draw men hitting women. :^/

Love the Gleason pic!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I actually used to like John Byrne back in the old days, when he and Claremont were doing X-men. Since then, he's gone off the rails just a tad.

Don't you love the sound effect?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home