Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Thank God it's Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank God it's Wednesday

No Green Lantern or Green Lantern Corps this week, which depresses me, but on the other hand, the new Booster Gold book is supposed to come out today! Woohoo! AND Brave and the Bold, and quite possibly a lot of other goodies as well. I'll even pick up the new Flash, because I'm just so glad that Wally is back.

I certainly hope that I don't have to endure the trauma of LAST week's little fiasco. The shipping company had better send ALL the books to my beloved comic book store, or...or...I'll be quite irate, that's what.

I am also depressed that Mike Wieringo has died at the incredibly young age of only 44 of an apparent heart attack. I always rather liked his art, it was fun and cartoony, but had a lot of vibrancy and life to it.

Well...off to the comical book store for my fix.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booster Gold #1 contains an OUTSTANDING derriere shot on Booster. He is face down on the ground as Rip Hunter arrives, and the shiny seat of his pants reflects the falling debris. Dan Jurgens has not lost his touch!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I can hardly wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home