Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Another Batman Moment

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, August 03, 2007

Another Batman Moment

Ok, I can't even begin to describe the combination of joy and consternation that this picture induces in me. Therefore:

Batman

I know that Batman likes to dispense his very special version of Justice, but this is starting to get a little on the weird side. I am not much of a Batman fan, so I don't have a clue as to who this woman is, nor the photographer, who at least seems to getting a real kick out of his work.

What on earth did this poor woman do? Peek under his mask? Try to check out his utility belt more closely? Is she a truant officer, trying to get Robin back in school? A social worker trying to get Robin out of that damp cave? Alfred's mistress? I'm stumped.

Besides, according to the child psychologists, spanking is a bad form of punishment. You are supposed to give her a "time-out" Bats. Otherwise, you'll damage her self-esteem! Of course, considering the type of criminals that Batman fights, I'm not sure that self-esteem is a good thing. The Joker is LOADED with self-esteem. Of course so is Hal Jordan, but that's another whole kettle of fish.

6 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

mmmm, bat spankin's. ZOW, BAP, SLAPPITY-SLAP-SLAP!

ANd then comes the smooth bat-lovin'.


yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Dwayne!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Please let Frank Miller and Jim Lee re-do that panel. Please! I'm begging here...

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

She wouldn't be wearing a skirt, I can tell you that.

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd be surprised how many times Bruce spanked Dick during the Golden Age.

Then again, Golden Age Superboy once chained a dozen planets and carried them into another solar system.

PS. I bet the make-up sex was awesome.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dear Blindman,

I reaad your first sentence and just laughed and laughed. It just sounds so...terrible in ANY context!

Heehee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home