Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Rainy Mondays

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainy Mondays

Well I did NOT want to go to work today. I actually had a very productive weekend, and now it is dreary and chilly and raining. In other words, a typical spring day in New England.

But last night, I was up in my study, at my old drawing table, and heard some weird noises outside the window, where there is the roof of the screened-in porch. You know that feeling you get when...something...is watching you? It was dark, but pressed right up against the glass of the window was a rather large raccoon...staring straight at me, sitting about two feet away. We eyed each other for a couple of minutes, before, he sauntered off into the night, but it was certainly a little out of the ordinary! For me at least.

So I decided to put up one of the pictures that I was doing. Also because it is Monday, and I don't have a single thought in my head anyway.

Photobucket

J'onn is actually a lot of fun to draw.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Oh, wow...that's gorgeous!! You need to draw more of J'onn!! :D

And for a minute there, I thought you were going to say a bat crashed through your window!

So if the same thing had happened to Bruce Wayne...would he be RaccoonMan instead?!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Somehow I don't think that Raccoonman would have the same "oomph" as Batman. Plus all raccoons do, is mess up the barn, and riffle through the trash cans. And Lord knows, Gotham City is messy ENOUGH!

But I did think that you might like J'onn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home