Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Ditto!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Ditto!

Heh heh.  Now the Girls have gone and done it too.  Congratulations to the UConn Husky Women, who have had a perfect season, repeated as Champions and are celebrating their Ninth Championship.

I'm sorry if it looks as though I am gloating a little bit.   Well... I AM gloating a little bit.  But heck, I live in Connecticut.  This is all we have!  We are stuck between the sports juggernauts of New York City and Boston, and they even took our beloved Whalers away, so College Basketball is our sole claim to fame. 

Incidentally, I HAVE been hugged and kissed by Geno Auriemma at a Charity Ball several years ago.  My single claim to fame as well. 

Go Huskies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home