Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Teensy Reviews

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Teensy Reviews

Well, that was a small week.  But still...it is always nice to get comics.  I will say that I accidentally thought that the new Young Avengers book was out, didn't pay attention, and picked up the old one instead of the new one. 

Do'h!

Anyway.

Daredevil: Dark Nights #8

This was a fun little series.  Matt and Misty, teamed up fight drug lords!  And flirting like mad the entire time, which was even more fun.  The art was nice, the dialogue was crisp and it was just...a good comic.  Lots of action, a decent premise, and it didn't take itself too seriously. 

I liked it a lot.

Green Lantern #27

Oh...Hal. 

Fairest #22

Cinderella is always a fun character.  She is still trying to figure out who these rat people are, and it all ties into her old Fairy Godmother, who is having problems of her own.  Who is behind all of this?  Well, a certain Stepsister does come into the equation.

Fun. 

Man, I enjoy fun.

And that's it.  Maybe next time, I will have the brains to actually pick up the correct book, because I'm dying to see what happens in the final issue of Young Avengers.  Man, I'm going to miss it. Another fun book. 

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Steve said...

The Young Avengers thing is worse than you think. The new issue did come out. I hope you got it and just think it was the old one since it was another issue of artist jam and character revealing vignettes!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I do feel silly, I should have paid more attention. Guess I'll just have to pick it up this Wednesday.

But no, Steve, I really did pick up the old one. Because sometimes I am an idiot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home