Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A Belated Merry Christmas

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Belated Merry Christmas

Oops.  Missed yesterday, but I imagine that most of us were busy with...other things.  But I hope that you ALL had a very very Merry Christmas, or at least a day off from work!  The greatest gift of all! 

It was a little weird without comics this Wednesday, but we coped.  And I got the double box set with Hal and Sinestro, in Green Lantern uniforms!  It was lovely.  And an MP3 player thingie, so that I can once again listen to my music while I am drawing.  And more fudge and cookies than you can shake a stick at. I think I will have to go back on my diet.  After...after they are all gone that is.

So...nothing much important to say today, except to wish  you all the joy of the season and hopes for a Happy New Year.  I am sure that by tomorrow I will be champing at the bit again, to mock DC or Marvel.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Ted said...

A belated wish for your December 25th and a hope that your New Year will bear comics that are enjoyable.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

And the same to you, Ted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home