Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh Wednesday

Well! My day at work today was just as fabulous as last Friday was horrible, so I guess it all balances out. AND, it is New Comics Day. And that my friends, is always ALWAYS a good thing. Furthermore, I understand that Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors is actually coming out. I'm not quite sure how this all ties in with the end of the War of the Green Lanterns, that would presumably be covered in Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps, but at this point, I am so starved for some Green Lantern Goodness, that I Do Not Care.

Furthermore, I have heard, hither and yon, that Warner Brothers has greenlighted (heh) a sequel to the Green Lantern movie, which pleases me greatly. It would be nice to have Hal go up against Sinestro in this one, because Mark Strong the guy who played Sinestro is simply phenomenal. And maybe we'd actually get a glimpse of John, Guy and Kyle in the next one. And the next one and the next one, and...!

So...everybody enjoy your books today! Man, June just flew by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home