Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: GL Butts are the Best

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

GL Butts are the Best

Now here we have a two-fer.

guy and kilowog

Oh Kilowog. You may not be actually wearing your Green Lantern uniform, but you still have a surprisingly sexy tushie. And, while this is more of a side view of Guy's ass, it is STILL quite spectacular.

They haven't actually done this sort of thing in a long time...having a violent romp just for fun. A shame really.

7 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I think this is the first butt shot I've ever seen of Kilowog! Who knew?! I guess when you're a Green Lantern, it's par for the course. Even Salaak probably has his own tushie shots out there somewhere.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

There are actually more butt shots of Kilowog than you would expect. And yes, he DOES have a rather splendid behind. It's a requirement practically!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

I really wish blogger had a 'like' function.

As it doesn't, I say *like* to this post.

*like**like**like**like**like**like**like**like**like**like*

Now, that word somehow seems to be spelt wrong, or like (argh!) it shouldn't exist......

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's a "twitter" thing isn't it? Hah! I demand that you come and comment!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

It's actually a facebook thing ;)

I guess commenting is better for the 'ole communication skills.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

As you can see, I am something of a fossil when it comes to computer...stuff. Really, I'm always rather surprised that I can actually log onto this blog on a regular basis!

Facebook eh? I've heard that it's a fairly popular sort of thing. I have to admit however, that I really do prefer comments.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

nowt wrong with not using facebook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home