Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Can't Talk...Reading!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can't Talk...Reading!

FINALLY! I can understand it if you are all getting a little bored with the story of my quest for comics, but they were finally in, and the snow stopped, and all is right with the world again. Whew!

So...I'll just shut up about it now, and go read.

Oh, and here's mostly nekkid Hal. Just for fun.

Photobucket

Oh Hal.

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yay, you got your comics! :-D I tells ya, I'm getting sick of snow, too.

And hooray for almost-naked Hal!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm sick of snow too...and there's more on the way apparently.

But yes, the comics were lovely, and semi-nekkid Hal is always a treat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home