Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: John Stewart

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

John Stewart

Yesturday it was Kyle, and today I'm putting up a picture of John Stewart. There are a whole passel of Green Lanterns that I love, but I don't pay enough attention to, mainly because Hal and Guy have this habit of taking over.

So here's a nice one of John.

Photobucket

Oddly enough he's NOT in his Green Lantern suit, but rather this is when he was a Darkstar. I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of the Darkstars. They have always seemed like GL-wannabes. Are they even still around? I seem to remember that Larfleeze ate a crapload of Controllers.

Their outfits were a...bit more garish than a classic Green Lantern costume,but still...he looks nice.

6 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Just today, I ran across one of John's best moments -- when he punched Hal through TWO tanker ships. Hal definitely felt THAT punch. :-)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Whatever he did...I'm pretty sure that Hal (being Hal) probably deserve it.

I LOVE it when John gets pissy.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Even though that's a pretty busy costume, he wears it well.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

He does look pretty decent in red. It IS pretty busy, but I like the collar for some reason.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

I'm using another favorite moment of John kicking Hal's ass as one of my next few "Friday Night Fights" rounds

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Face, you certainly can't go wrong with Hal being hit on the head. Or...on any other part of his anatomy.

It's sweetest when Guy does it, but I'm perfectly happy to see John lay down an ass-whuppin' too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home