Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Going to the Fair

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Going to the Fair

It's September, and in New England, that means it's Big E time! Woohoo! I'm off to the Fair today. Since I'm marching with the Corps, we get free parking and don't have to pay to get in! Double Woohoo!

Man, I'm cheap.

Not a lot to talk about today, so I'm falling back on an old chestnut.

Photobucket

Yeah, I've been drawing again.

5 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger ShellyS said...

That's really nice.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Sally, I love it!!! Good to see good ol' J'onn in one of your drawings and you draw him beautifully!

I wonder what Guy said to Jolly Green this time? :)

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous wik said...

That's amazing! Guy's smug look is great, of course, but I love how you've captured J'onn's silent and stoic exasperation :)

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

God, I miss the old JLI days. Presumably, J'onn had to go upstairs and eat an entire package of Chocos, just in order to be able to cope with whatever it was that Guy was throwing at him.

J'onn is rather fun to draw.

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Eyz said...

Great artwork^__^
Love Guy's expression here!
Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home