Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Joy!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh Joy!

It's Wednesday. And not just ANY Wednesday, but the Wednesday which sees the stunning debut of the new Green Lantern book, Emerald Warriors, starring Guy Gardner and Kilowog, and any number of other nice people.

I...I've been waiting for this for THREE MONTHS! So nobody had better get sick or have their car break down or anything for the afternoon, because I have...plans. Green green plans.

Get thee to a ComicGuy pictures Book store!

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This book was made for you.

There were at least 8 shots of Guy's butt. High Definition quality.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Here's assuming all of your big green plans have worked out, and you have your comics! :-D

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It WAS made for me! I couldn't believe how many butt shots there were...or how beautifully rendered.

My big green plans have indeed come to fruition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home