Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Appear To have Butts on the Brain

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, August 07, 2010

I Appear To have Butts on the Brain

How could that POSSIBLY be? Too much exposure to Green Lantern pulchritude has warped me. But it occurs to me, that Green Lanterns aren't the only ones with fabulous asses. Yesturday, I was astonished to realize that young Wally West had a rather spectacular set of buns.

As for THIS pair...I'm not sure if spectacular can describe it.

Photobucket

Flaunt it, Ted!

6 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Your blog rules. It's made me way more aware of buttshots. There's a doozy for the fellas in the latest Zatanna.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

There IS a group of fans out there who claim that Dick Grayson has the best butt in the DCU. While Mr. Grayson does indeed have a fine posterior, I do think Hal's is superior.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

So I'm guessing this was before Ted sat around and ate Twinkies all day? :)

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Garnet said...

Jeez, you're surprised by Wally's backside? The dude runs across the whole planet, like, twice a day.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Most professional marathon runners are scrawny and have no butts. They aren't exactly prime specimens for butt enthusiasts. ;-)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm not surprised that Wally and Barry would have great thighs, but I'm always pleased by a decent pair of hindquarters. Especially, since I have a scan of Wally bending over that is...less than flattering.

Dick Grayson is...ok. Not worthy of a Green Lantern however. Yeah, yeah, willpower is important...but so is a sensational ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home