Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Beg to Differ

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Beg to Differ

According to the Internet, Jennifer Lopez has the world's most fabulous behind.

Please.

I admit that I have not given Ms. Lopez's derriere more than a cursory glance. But I HAVE given quite a lot of my time to staring at various Green Lantern behinds, and I would have to say that Katma, Arisia and Soranik would give her a run for her money. Heck, even Brik.

Can J-Lo match...THIS?

Photobucket

I think not!

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger mathematicscore said...

This.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Guy does have a mighty fine tushie. So, why isn't it as, er, frequently displayed as Hal's?

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It SHOULD be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home