Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Wednesday!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Wednesday!

Let the rejoicing commence. And not only is it Wednesday, but it's the LAST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH! Which means simply a crapload of comics. For me anyway.

And since I am in SUCH a good mood...here's a nice picture for all of you.

Photobucket

Batman's tongue sticking out as Superman chokes him, just fills me with joy.

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

ROFL. What issue is THAT from?! I find that hilarious.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I don't know! I think I found this on Scans Daily, but it's been a while, and I may be mistaken. But I do think that it's a hoot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home