Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh God, Not Another Tuesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Oh God, Not Another Tuesday

Man oh man, Tuesdays can be tough. But hey, that's what Photobucket was MADE for.

I've got something of a different treat in store for you all today. Cats seem to keep cropping up in DC lately. Arsenal was having an...episode with a dead cat in an alley. Catwoman is running around and being pretty interesting over in Gotham City Sirens.

But this has got to be my favorite cat page...ever.

Photobucket

I HAVE a cat. It...it's just so perfect.

God, I'm going to miss Amanda Conner on this book.

7 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

I love cats, both real life and in illustrated form. Amanda Connor draws better cats than anyone else.

This book was the only gem in a pile of crap that week.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It WAS good, wasn't it? I'm going to miss it terribly. And that's one heck of a cat. I was so glad that they brought the cat back. It's the same one that Guy sent in the transporter tubes from the old embassy, after it scared Fire into setting her room aflame.

Good times, good times.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

It should have been named Larfleeze, because is orange, foul smelling, funny looking and has evil eyes, as all cats do.
Mmm, I should read Power Girl, if you say it´s good.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Funny -- Stinky is what I often call Mighty Mite, since she's so fond of announcing every bodily function she has: "STINKY! Mommy! Stinky!"

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Fernando, the Power Girl series by Palmiotti and Grey, and drawn by Amanda Conner IS indeed that good.

Oh Sea. Body functions are just so much FUN when you're a toddler!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

The cute, particularly in panel 4, is OVER 9000!!!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I'll never think of the name "Streaky" in the same way again. LOL. I love how Amanda Connor draws his little back paw sticking straight up in the air while he's licking himself. ^.^

That's the same cat from the JLI?! That is AWESOME. That's one of my favorite issues of JLI. Why haven't I been reading Power Girl?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home