Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well, I'm an Idiot

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Well, I'm an Idiot

As I was merrily organizing and moving pictures around to new albums and such, I had no idea that I was also erasing everything from my blog. So please bear with me for a few days, as I go back and try to figure out how to restore everything. It's all THERE, I just did...something to it.

My Kingdom for a Teenager with mad computre skillz!

This is why they won't allow me to operate the digital camera and things. So anyway, my blog postings are probably going to be few and far between for a short while, while the "Techinical Difficulties" are ironed out.

And maybe this time I've learned my lesson. As fascinating as all those buttons on the computer may be...LEAVE THEM ALONE!

4 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

At least Guy is still there, smiling from "About Me." ;-)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I did figure out how to put Guy back...thank goodness! All the stuff is still there, just moved around to new addresses, so basically, I have to go back, and edit each and every blog entry, and paste in a new address.

You'd think I had learned my lesson after the LAST time I screwed things up...but apparently I'm a slow learner.


Drat.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Awww, don't feel bad. It's HARD not to tinker with stuff. I know. :-)

I recommend reserving most of your energy for your NEW posts. If you create new posts with your old images, why, the images will seem just like new again! ;-)

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well...I have managed to put SOME of them back. Guess I'll just keep plugging away, little by little.

But thank you for the support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home