Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: What the...?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What the...?

My goodness, did I have a night! My sweet Baboo and I went out to attend our Porsche Club meeting, leaving the teenagers at home. We had a lovely time, had dinner, and got to see the actual 1973 911S RSR prototype, which is being restored at Jim Newton's shop in Canton, Ct. Only one like it in the world, and it is a dandy.

So we come home, all full of bonhommie and car goodness...to discover that the sixteen year old has decided to SHAVE THE HAIR OFF OF MY SHI TZU! Granted, she needed a trim, but it has been winter, and I didnt' want her to get cold. There was a HUGE pile of hair right smack dab in the middle of the living room floor...on my oriental rug no less. The pile was bigger than the actual dog! She was hideously embarrassed of course. The dog that is, the teenagers thought it was hilarious. I suppose that there are worse things that they could have been getting up to, but REALLY!

So, I'm awfully glad that it is Wednesday, and I can soothe my shattered nerves in new comics. Booster Gold and Green Lantern Corps are coming out today!

But my dog is still nekkid.

5 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

I don't think that I will read anything funnier this week than "THEY SHAVED THE HAIR OFF MY SHI TZU!"

No, really. I'm practically crying. I hope you saved the hair, you could knit the dog a sweater.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Like Dwayne said

This little bit of research kept me just busy enough to avoid making a "Hairy Shitzu" joke.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I wanted to dye my American Eskimo Dog BLUE last year, for the SuperBowl (go Colts!), but Mr. Sea wouldn't let me. :-(

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Oh, the poor doggie. I hope the week's comics helped make up for it.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dwayne, there was a HUGE pile of hair...right in the middle of my rug. I never knew she was so skinny underneath it all!

Soup, you have obviously put a lot of thought into this.

Sea, the thought of a giant blue Husky running around is strangely compelling.

Thank you, Shelly. There WERE some good books!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home