Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Blurg!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blurg!

I have a sore throat, it's still snowing, and my sinuses are killing me. I am NOT feeling particularly witty. I am not feeling scintillating. I want my mommy.

However, I do give you this:

Alan Scott

Because a picture of Alan's behind is always a good thing. You can tell that Alan is a Green Lantern, because even though he may wear a cape, he STILL manages to show off his taut buttocks.

Alan Scott. Sexiest Grandpa ever.

5 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Siskoid said...

Golden Age Green Lantern's sweet cheeks vs. modern day midget Napoleon.

And they say it only got crazy in the Silver Age.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Evie said...

I do so love the theme of your blog. :)

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

That is one fine illo. Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger nicodemus88 said...

Leezel Pon! call Leezel Pon, Sally! savior of all illness !!

Uniforms and butts = reason of the women love for green lanterns? Thought it was the green color ^^.

Nice picture.
Hell, maybe there were pin-up of Alan during WWII ^^(there are some of Lady Blackhawk "Join army "!)

Heal you well, sally.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you all. I'm hopped up on Sudafed at the moment.

It's amazing how much detail the artist put into drawing Alan's behind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home