Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Fever Dreams

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fever Dreams

Ok, I've GOT to get off of the Nyquil. I've had this nasty head and chest cold for over a week now, and can't really sleep too much, so I've taken to coming up with future blog postings in my head. This is really a bad idea.

The one last night started out making perfect sense. It had Green Lanterns in it, to begin with, which in my opinion is always a good thing. However, once the medication kicked in, things started to get pretty bizarre.

For one thing Y.A. Tittle kept showing up. I know nothing about Tittlle, except that I think he was a football player of some sort. And he brought with him, a Canadian fieldgoal kicker named Jacques Stroppe. I'm sure that it all made perfect sense at the time, but you good people really don't need to fear about my inchoate ramblings, so I guess I'll just stop here.

On the other hand, it is Wednesday! That's always nice, and the new Green Lantern comes out today. I've posted about Ion twice in the meantime, but who's keeping count? I really hope that John finally shows up.

*wanders off in search of Sudafed.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home