Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Know the Feeling

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, May 12, 2014

I Know the Feeling

So, it is Monday morning, after Mother's Day, and what a day it was!  It is...finally...Spring in New England!   A sunny sky, balmy temperature, cookout at my son's house, with my family around and driving around in the convertible.  Life doesn' t get much better.

Except that it is Monday now. 


 photo namorjustwantsbagels_zps70a04933.jpg

I know just how Namor feels.

I can't remember where I got this from, or what it is from, but it makes me smile.

4 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Martin Gray said...

That is rather excellent!

Though you might expect him to prefer a Savage Sub Roll.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Haw!

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Randy Jackson said...

I had been thinking that the image came from a Marvel Adventures title, but it was actually from Iceman and Angel #1, by Brian Clevinger of Atomic Robo fame.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you, Randy. It does just crack me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home