Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: As I Promised

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

As I Promised

Hey, we actually got snow when the weather people said that we would. Who'dathunk?

Nothing particularly thoughtful today. But yesturday I promised Bat bonking, and I am a woman of my word.

Batman

Plus it's just fun.

And for the other half of my pledge...

Hal Pictures

Because for some of us, ogling Hal's backside never gets old.

5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, we actually got snow, too.

I'm usually sick to death of winter by the beginning of February. However, this year, I became sick to death of winter at the beginning of JANUARY. I'm ready for winter to be OVER. RIGHT NOW.

Feel like huntin' me down a #&$&% groundhog. 'Cause -- you know -- he controls the weather. ;-)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yeah, it's getting to be pretty tiresome. And really, in New England, we haven't had it nearly as bad as you have. It's been a weird winter. Just like all the other winters.

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ka-POW!!!
Take that ya snooty patrician!!!
Sorry Bruce had it coming.

-Zephyrfire

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Of course he did.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

I feel that after a long time following this blog I should contribute to the cause of the GL butts even thought that may not be my area of expertise. Anyhow, when I saw this pic of HalĀ“s behind and Falsh getting kicked, I thought I should let you know, Sally :P

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T4lPIVuRD3o/S1IaZ39qcoI/AAAAAAAAKs0/jWafl5Z0qmw/s1600-h/DETECTIVE+COMICS+389+023.jpg

I do enjoy Bats getting punched. Maybe too much :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home