Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Almost Memorial Day!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's Almost Memorial Day!

Oh, a long long weekend beckons to me.  We are taking the old 'Bago, and heading out to Limerock Park, Ct., to open the season and watch the IMSA racing.  Trackside.  20 feet from the track on the backstretch above the chicane, where the Porsche's catch a little bit of air coming up the hill.  It is going to be lovely. 

So...no reviews for a little while.  But I am sure that you will all survive.

But what a week!  Batman '66, which I adore, and Batman and Frankenstein, which as Pat Gleason, and Tomasi and always makes me happy, and Batwoman, and Wonder Woman, and a bunch of Justice League Books, and maybe...just MAYBE, the whole goddamn Forever Evil Crossover is at long last coming to an end! 

Woohoo!

And Daredevil which I also adore, and Thor, and...oh joy of joys...Saga is back.  So in-between watching the cars and drinking wine, I will be reading my comic books.  I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend.

So...I hope that everyone has a happy and safe and joyful Memorial Day. 

1 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you! And you too, Shelly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home