Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Playing Around

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Playing Around


I don't understand this new Blogger thing, so I am trying to figure it out through trial and error.  Please feel free to ignore all of my blatherings.


What I don't understand is why it won't post separate paragraphs.  I like separate paragraphs.  You probably like separate paragraphs as well.  It certainly makes it a whole lot easier to read, as opposed to one giant lump of exposition.  Let's see if it will let me start another new one now.


Did it work?

4 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, I got the paragraphs to work, but now it says "Read more"?

This is confusing!!!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Hi Sally

I'm no computer expert but I have been using Blogger for years and would be happy to help out. If you have questions, mail me at jigsawmen AT gmail DOT com

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you Gary. As you can see, I am no expert either. Heck, I'm lucky that I can get on and off! But I'll try and muddle through...for a little while anyway.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Gary said...

No problem, offer's there if you need it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home