Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Blurg

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blurg

I am dying, Egypt, dying. Or maybe it only feels that way. Dinsdale, the much unbeloved scion of my place of employment, came to work last week, snuffling and sneezing, and now at least six of us are sick as dogs. SICKER than dogs. As you may have guessed, I am one of them. I actually am staying home and dosing myself with massive amounts of Nyquil, Dayquil, and any other sort of Quil that may be available.

It isn't helping much.

So...between the phlegm and post nasal drip, I am currently plotting my revenge. And I can think of at least five other people who would be more than happy to join in my plot. Unfortunately, my drug-addled brain can only come up with things like giant wedding cakes, wherein, the top layer is filled with quicksand, and that's not really too practical right now. Can any of you think of anything better? Points for imagination as always!

Jonah Hex

5 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

*thinks for a moment*

Okay, you wait right there, I'm going to get the zebras, the Siamese twin rollerskaters, the 64 gallons of hot fudge and the roll of duct tape.
This is gonna be fun.

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slip him a roofie, drop him a motel, and leave a note on the nightstand that he's the best transvestite hooker that the client has ever been with. Twice.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

You could start posting on the interwebs that Dinsdale is solely responsible for Superman Returns, Daredevil, and for Megan Fox being in Jonah Hex. Fanboys will exact your revenge.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I'm a fan of a spring-loaded pie in a box with a ribbon on it.

Classic, humilatin,g attention-getting, and if you opt not to go through with it, you still have pie.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Gentlemen, you are all devious and imaginative. I LIKE it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home