Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I've Hit the Motherlode!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I've Hit the Motherlode!

Galloping Guardians! I only had two books last week, and I had fifteen this week! Granted, some of them were SUPPOSED to have come in last week, but still...that's a lot of books by any standard.

I have MY afternoon all planned out, I can tell you that.

Not one, but TWO Green Lantern books, plus Secret Six, Booster Gold, Brightest Day AND Justice League: Gen Lost, Batman & Robin,, Jonah Hex, a couple of JSA books, A couple of Bat books, R.E.B.E.L.S (which has Green Lanterns on the cover), and my lone Marvel contribution, Thor: The Mighty Avenger, which is by Roger Landridge and Chris Samnee, and is simply adorable.

I may swoon at all the comic goodness!

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

'Tis indeed a great week to go broke! :-D

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

And I DID!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home