Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh, Thank Goodness it's Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh, Thank Goodness it's Wednesday

Man, it got cold all of a sudden! Nothing like Spring in New England. Of course you can say the exact same thing about New England no matter WHAT the season. Changeable is the polite term for our weather.

Anyhoo...it's New Comics Day. At last! I'm not sure why I'm so antsy, except that Green Lantern Corps used to come out on the second week of the month, and now it's the last week of the month, and I hate change...unless I'm the one who is doing the changing. Of stuff. And it's been a rather long week at work.

silly

I know exactly how he feels. This is how I treat people who hand me books without Guy in them.

Off to the Comic Book Store! Where I promise I won't manhandle the proprietor. Unless, the books aren't in. Then all bets are off.

5 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I just saw the list of Blackest Night trade publications due for release in July.

July is going to be a VERY expensive month.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

So as long as I hand you a comic starring Guy Lombardo, I'm safe, right?

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

LOL! Or Guy Sebastian? ;-) Or Guy Ritchie ...?

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger LissBirds said...

LOL, Sally!

I can't think of any other Guy's...

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Or Guy Williams, or even Guy Carbonneau.

Sea, July is inDEED going to be expensive. But in a GOOD way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home