Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Back Again...Jiggety Jog

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Back Again...Jiggety Jog

This being away from a computer is starting to wear on me. Nevertheless I had a fabulous time carousing all weekend. And working hard to set the whole darned show up AND take it all down again on Sunday...so I earned my steak and cheesecake dammit.

Also, the kids didn't burn the house down while we were gone, nor did they appear to have hosted any wild parties, which is nice. I have a heck of a lot of laundry to do, but that's life. I've already cleaned all the dishes, and put the kitchen back into some sort of working order.

*sigh*

So what is is new and exciting in the comicbook world? They seem to be having a lot of conventions and such. Greg Rucka is off of Batwoman, which is a darned shame, but he's going to be working on some of his OWN stuff, which is always nice. Green Lanterns in some form or another are coming out on Wednesday, which always puts me into a good mood.

That's about all I've got. So...just so that you don't feel robbed, here's a little goodie that I believe I stole from Adam over at Comics Make No Sense. I think. Probably anyway.

Photobucket

Because making fun of Batman makes me tingly all over.

6 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

who needs context? not me!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I think this is what pushed that Seduction of the Innocent guy over the edge. :)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger poops said...

best Seduction of the Innocent reference EVER!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

And, of course, Batman gets the complete caveman coverage while Robin gets stuck with leopard-print Speedos ...

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

And what is with their feet? Either they are all scratched to heck, or...or they are wearing very peculiar socks.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what did Batman kill to make that leotard out of?

Also, props to Robin for killing a Cheetah and allowing most of it to go to waste as opposed to using the whole thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home