Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And So we come to the End of Bat Bashing

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

And So we come to the End of Bat Bashing

Well, it's been a fun week, and we've had some lovely entries, but all good things must end, or so we've been told.

I WAS going to reuse that lovely Ethan Van Scriver picture of Hal punching out Bats while Guy looks on in UTTER delight, but I just used that very recently, and besides, it is sort of the obvious joke. Which isn't to say that it isn't one of my VERY favorite scans.

Instead I went with this.

Batman

Yes, I've also used this one before. But I LIKE it. It is just so...so incongrous. And even a little absurd. But I just enjoy it more when Batman isn't taken down by some huge, complicated, drawn-out post-apocalyptic plan, and simply gets hit from hehind with a stuffed bear head.

4 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

Tune in to my final Bash Batman entry. In the words of John Travolta, "It's ELECTRIFYING!"

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Shocking!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hey, not many heroes can claim that they've been slugged with a stuffed bear head!

Not that they'd WANT to ... ;-)

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Not every hero keeps such weird souveniers in his lair either. Exactly what is keeping that giant penny up in the air anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home