Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Brrrrrr !

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Brrrrrr !

My goodness, I thought that April was fickle, but here it is getting on towards the middle of May, and I'm freezing my butt off. At least it was a pretty weekend. But here it is, Monday morning, and once again I find myself staring at my monitor screen in desperation. It is still two days until Wednesday, with its sweet sweet offering of both Booster Gold AND Green Lantern Corps.

And so, I fall back on pictures, as I so often do. Once again, Hal manages to come to my rescue, which is one of the reasons that I love him so...yes, he may be arrogant, self-centered, selfish to the core, and reeking of unearned male priviledge, but dammit, he always comes through for me in a pinch.

Batman


I must say that I don't have the foggiest idea of what is going on here, but apparently Batman and Hal DO have some...issues that need working out. No WONDER, Hal punched him out in Rebirth.

Kyle pictures

Umm...well, there certainly seems to be a lot of this going around.

Green Lanterns

Oh good grief, Salaak got felled by a Sound Effect! That's gotta hurt.

Hal Pictures

Man, just everyone is picking on Hal today.

And finally...

Hal Pictures

Green Lanterns sure do seem to spend a lot of time on the ground.

7 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, that first picture -- that's just Goddamn Batman showing Hal some tough love. That's another reason why Bats hates Hal, y'know -- Bats doesn't take rejection well. ;-)

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

The Batman loves the Angry Sex.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Nine said...

Um,what ish did the GL/Impulse scene come from?

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...know what the best part of this scene is?

According to Devon at Seven Hells, the guy yelling at them from off-panel is...

...Doctor Light.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just proves that Hal spends most of his time in the horizontal position.

Besides, we all know Carol's on top even when not Star Sapphire.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

For an alpha male, Hal does seem to spend a lot of time on his back.

Nine, I'm afraid I don't have any idea where the Impulse/Kyle scan came from...it just makes me giggle.

Aridawnia...if that's Dr. Light...then things just got VERY interesting in my mind.

Heh.

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would I lie? ;-)

http://sevenhells.blogspot.com/2006/02/now-were-really-even.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home