Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Look! Some actual Green Lantern rear ends

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Look! Some actual Green Lantern rear ends

In the spirit of the name of this particular blog, I thought that I'd actually post a few pictures, of some of my favorite Lantern's...best feature. Heh heh. As you can see, this is a rather nice group shot, showing off a variety of assets.

Green Lanterns

And here is one with Kyle making a splendid gesture...!

Kyle pictures

Here's one for the Stewart fans.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally a very silly one for the Guy Gardner aficionados.


Guy pictures

8 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Ragnell said...

Actually, the third one is Kyle from JLA: Welcome to the Working Week..

But where the hell is the second oen from and where can I get it?!!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Steven said...

Looks like Emerald Knights to me.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's Kyle? Oops. No WONDER they look so great! My daughter found the second one, and I'll have to get her to open it up for me.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Tomar-Re's looking mighty fit there. Must be all those space-pilates.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

The second one with Kyle and Hal is from Scans Daily, I just clicked on Green Lanterns, and eventually it came up. I apologize for not noting the attribution.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Ragnell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Ragnell said...

That's okay, it's just I thought I ahd all of EK. I only have the GL and GA tie-ins, though. I guess they went beyond that.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I do love the fact that Kyle is using his best feature to hit Hal.
Bhwahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home