Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Please Indulge Me

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Please Indulge Me

I'm going to go into one of those stream of conciousness things here, since once again, it is Monday, and I haven't a CLUE! Plus I must have marched about ten miles yesturday in yet another Fife & Drum Corps parade, and all this fresh air and exercise is going to KILL me! To be accurate, I probably only marched about three, but that's still about three more than I would have ordinarily have done.

It's getting on towards the end of the month, and I STILL haven't had my Green Lantern fix, with the exception of Brightest Day, which frankly was more focused on Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Nothing wrong with that of course, but I NEED my GL's! Or else I get...cranky. Fortunately, another Wednesday is fast coming up. And, we're one week closer to August, and the debut of the new Green Lantern Book!

I see that Valerie D'Orazio has once again closed down her blog. I've lost count of how many times that has happened before. I don't comment on her blog, but I confess to sneaking over and reading it once and a while...just to satisfy my evil curiosity. But she's redone it, so that only people that she WANTS can read it. I...I'm insulted!

Sometimes, I'm not a nice person.

I don't know how many of you have gone to Dusk Dog's site and read her MAGNIFICENT fan fiction, but she's one of my favorites, and she always has wonderful insight into Green Lanterns. She's had a rather tough time of it lately, since she lives around Nashville, and her home is one of the ones that got flood damage. I REALLY hope that she's going to be ok.

The Indianapolis 500 is coming up quite soon. The Andretti team is doing quite poorly, which is odd. Danica Patrick got booed, but then again, she shouldn't have thrown her crew under the bus.

And finally, just to get back to the fact that this is a COMICS-related blog, here is a nice picture of Batman kicking a bear in the face...which I blatantly stole from Chris Sims. It's just SUCH a great picture.

batman

Hee.

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

batman. kicking a bear in the face. on a christmas tree.

was this a dream sequence or something??!!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Frankly your guess is as good as mine, because I don't have a CLUE! I just like it. And apparently, so does Batman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home