Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still Merrily Bashing Away

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Still Merrily Bashing Away

You know, it is a LOT harder to find images of Batman being whacked than Hal. I don't think that I ever truly appreciated the sheer magnitude of pictures of Halsmacking out there, until I tried looking for Batbonking.

However...I think that you'll all agree that THIS is something rather out of the ordinary!
Batman


Why...I almost expect to see Wonder Woman trussed up there instead of Batman. This just conjures up all sorts of subtext!

4 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I swear, Dollman has a reputation for being the Bondage King of the Golden Age, but I think Batman has him beat!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

If you had Wonder Woman in the picture, she would use the bracelets to deflect the giant bullet (it's the Silver Age after all). Batman would turn out a little smashed, though.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yeah, but Dollman wasn't wearing any pants, if I recall.

Wonder Woman DID seem to spend an awful lot of time tied up to torpedoes and such.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The big pink artillery shell lends a certain something to that image, doesn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home