Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: What the...?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, June 20, 2014

What the...?

Sometimes...sometimes I really think that as crazy as they were...OLD comics made more sense. 

Such as this.

Batman photo bb59selfmindwipe.jpg

For one thing, this just cracks me up.  It's not the first time that I've posted this, and it probably won't be the last, because it is just so...so perfect in its description of Hal.

If these two had followed this procedure a while back, we wouldn't have had to go through that whole incredibly painful storyline with Sue Dibny getting murdered, and the secrets exposed that broke up the Justice League and all of that hoohah.

The Silver Age had it right.  Life was...simpler then. 

And Hal was still something of a mental lightweight.  Adorable...but stupid.  And strangely enough he is STILL that way!

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Hmm, I'm not sure I'd want Hal Jordan mucking around with my memories. Oh sure, he only intends to make sure I forget his secret identity, but the next thing you know, I can't remember my mother's birthday, or how to tie my shoes.

I might trust John to do it. He seems like a careful fellow.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh.

You are absolutely right of course.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous r duncan said...

There was one time when Jimmy Olsen learned Superman's secret identity, and Superman simultaneously used X-ray vision from one eye and heat vision from his other to locate Jimmy's brain cells that contained his memory of Superman's secret and destroy them.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's just brain surgery! Not as if it were rocket science!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home