Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: To The Fish Parade!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

To The Fish Parade!

Yes, I'm marching in the Fish Parade today, otherwise known as the Shad Derby, in Windsor, Connecticut. It has something to do with shad, I guess. There are fishing competitions, and a queen and everything! And I get to wear my 18th century style corset, which makes me look simply fabulous...except that I can't bend over, or sit down particularly comfortably. Thank goodness I'm not also wearing stiletto heels!

I don't know how Emma Frost does it. She really IS a mutant!

Photobucket

Woowoo!

2 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

What, you mean you didn't have Aquaman leading the parade? ;-)

Hope you had a good time. I WAS gonna say, "Hope it didn't rain" -- but fish LIKE rain, don't they? ;-)

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Fish may like rain, but fortunately for the marchers, it was a stunningly gorgeous day.

Dang, I didn't even think of Aquaman. It's probably not quite his sort of scene anyway. But Mera might have liked it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home