Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Bored

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Bored

I hate to say this...but things are a little dull comic-wise lately. Maybe it is having a fifth week in the month, that has thrown me off of my stroke or something, but I am feeling just a wee touch of...malaise.

Nothing terrible has happened lately! Oh yes, Frank Miller has made an ass of himself, frothing all over the OWS people, but heck Frank Miller makes an ass of himself on a regular basis. Besides Ty Templeton and Alan Moore mocked him rather superbly. There haven't been any mind-bogglingly misogynistic drawings of Catwoman or Starfire in a week or so, no trolls, things have been smooth and dare I say it...pretty good natured.

This...shall not stand!

Oh, I'm sure that there is hate and discontent somewhere, but I haven't found it much. Maybe there is something to this whole Christmas spirit thing after all. Maybe I'm not just looking hard enough. Maybe I shouldn't be wallowing in shadenfreude at this time of year.

Or maybe...just maybe I've been deprived of Green Lantern butts for too long, and I'm starting to get cranky. Oh, it's happened before. Thank goodness that JLI comes out this week!

Speaking of which.

Photobucket

You know...I miss stuff like this.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Volcano Todd said...

Maybe this will brighten up your day: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/12/06/30-dc-characters-line-kyriazis/

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh. Yes, I saw his amazing artwork, and was thrilled to steal it immediately and put it in my photobucket. He likes all the same characters that I like! The bit with Guy's construct whapping Batman in the head was priceless.

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

That scan is from one of my favourite stories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home