Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Is Anyone Feeling Enraptured?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Is Anyone Feeling Enraptured?

So...the chosen are supposed to rise up into the Heavens tomorrow, with the Rapture being upon us...again. This will signal the beginning of the end of the Earth, with the actualy end, supposedly coming on October 21st this year.

Well!

I know I'M not going anywhere. There are no fewer than three Green Lantern books coming out next Wednesday, and I know where MY priorities lie! Besides, I have other stuff to do. Important stuff.

According to the stuff on the news, I do believe that the accension begins at 6:00. It is very considerate of God to be paying attention to the International Date line. But 6:00 is really such an awkward hour for this sort of thing. You really haven't had time to digest your dinner yet!

So, is it going to be something like THIS?

Photobucket

Or more like this?

Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Shiraste said...

Heh, loved the pictures, especially the 2nd one. Now is it 6 eastern, mountain, pacific, alaska, Hawaii time? Or, gosh, outside of America? =P

It's past 6 here anyway and I don't hear seals breaking and trumpets ringing. In fact the day has been awesome. ^^

I just wish the people who believe in that stuff would cut their throats when it doesn't happen because their god failed them and it has all been in vain. It would prevent them from setting a new date after bullshitting about calculation errors, too. ;P

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

My favorite "End Of The World" scenario occured some time in the late 1800's, when the self-proclaimed prophet declared that the world HAD ended when he said that it would...it's just that nobody else noticed.

Haw!

I guess those people who were going to "go" now have to start paying their bills and asking for their jobs back.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

"It is very considerate of God to be paying attention to the International Date line." ROFL.

Please tell me that panel of the Kool-Aid man is from a Green Lantern comic? That would actually make sense to me.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Since the Kool-Aid Man is wearing red,I can only assume that he is the RAGE KOOL-ADE MAN! ARRRGGGHHHH!!

Fear my fruity power!

Ummm...I don't remember where the heck I found that scan, but it would be nice in a GL book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home