Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Back To Basics

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back To Basics

Ok, enough pontificating! It's Wednesday, and I'm off to the Comic Book Store. Not a whole lot is coming in today, but still...the ritual must be completed. And I've suddenly realized that I've been neglecting the whole reason for this blog.

Green Lantern Butt's. You just can't beat them.

guardians give ring to guy

Oh yeah.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jazz said...

Hi there!

I was wondering if you are interested in contributing a film review or article on any superhero/graphic novel film for a site I am launching?

If so email me at info@justicebulletin.com and I will fill you in on the details!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Jazz, I've sent you an e-mail. A new comic book site is always a good thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home