Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Finally Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's Finally Wednesday

It's Wednesday...at last, but man oh man, the pickings are mighty slim. Odd for the third week, usually, there is a fair amount of stuff. NO Green Lanterns of any kind. Well, except for Brightest Day. But still, I get accustomed to getting my books on the same week every month, and I get...cranky when I have to wait.

Oh well.

Maybe Barry and Hal will be in Brightest Day.

barry and hal

At least SOMEBODY is excited.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Patrick C said...

Sodam Yat and some Green Lanterns are in Legion of Super Heroes #1!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I did figure that out eventually, one I got to the comical book store, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

Future GL's! Woohoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home