Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Lovely Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh Lovely Wednesday

Except that it isn't lovely at all, at least weather-wise. Snow, sleet, rain, wind, more snow, and lots and lots of rain. Actually, we've been fairly lucky in comparison to some areas, which got socked with a foot of snow or more, we only got a couple of inches, but it is wet and it is sloppy.

I always wonder about how the poor UPS man is going to make the delivery if the weather is bad. My co-workers think that I am mad.

So. Off to the Comical Book Store, in search of the promised delights. Blackest Night is supposed to be coming out today,along with Blackest Night:Green Lantern, not to mention the final issue of Flash:Rebirth. That will be nice. I have been enjoying Barry's return, but it's been fairly late, although I've been so caught up in Blackest Night that I haven't really noticed. Still, at least we will have a nice ending. Oh, and the Wonder Woman/Power Girl cat fight is supposed to be this week. Can't miss that.

I LOVE the end of the month!

7 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I usually don't go there, unless, it's following a thread.

I HAVE read Blackest Night!

I...feel faint.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

What, you mean the whole thing with Sinestro?

...

... oops.

;-)

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Volcano Todd said...

OMG! I TOTALLY forgive DC's spoiling of Hal as Parallax!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I have to say, that central splash page, just set my heart all aflutter.

How on earth are we supposed to wait until next month to see how this all unfolds?

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Oh, Sally...

You'll be happy to see the cover of GLC #46!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

I haven't read the issue yet (won't get it until Thursday), but I am a sucker for spoilers, and someone sent me a lovely Sinestro splash that has finally replaced the Migliari Sinestro/Soranik GLC cover as my desktop background.

Can't wait to actually read it!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger poops said...

Just a sec...does anyone know what the hell is going on with Flash?! I just finished the final Rebirth, and between that and Flash: BL, I have no clue how he came back, how he fits into things and what he's up to.

Any chance DC will just kill the Reverse-Flash so I can move on with my life? (my head's killing me!)

I'd love to be excited about Barry's return, but the whole thing just gives me a wicked migraine!

It was so much easier when he was dead (forget that, it really wasn't...).

Can we all run back in time, forget all the Johnny Quicks and various Wests and random Impulses and just have Barry?! Please!!??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home