Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Can't Blog...Reading

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can't Blog...Reading

Holy Guacamole! What a week! A Helluva Week! In addition to both Green Lantern AND Green Lantern Corps coming out, I also picked up Blackest Night:Flash, Incredible Hercules, Justice League,Power Girl and Streets of Gotham. Not to mention the latest Starman Omnibus, which is jam-packed with goodness. So...so much goodness.

And to top it all off, I managed to find an Arisia figure. She's the first one that I've actually seen in the flesh...er plastic, and I snatched her up immediately. She can go on the shelf with the rest of my Green Lanterns! But not next to Hal, I'm going to put her with Kilowog.

An expensive week, no doubt. But worth it. So so worth it.

3 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Good move! Putting ANY female next to Hal is a bad idea. :-)

Except maybe Kryb ...

Yes! It's a particularly good week to be a comic-book reader!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger LissBirds said...

LOL. Poor Hal. :)

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hal's got Carol on the my shelf, so he shouldn't be complaining. And Guy has Ice AND Fire, 'cause that's how I roll.

I'd sure like to find a nice Katma figure and put her next to John. And a Soranik for Kyle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home