Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm Overcome

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm Overcome

Gosharootie, I'm having a heck of a good day. Which is a good thing, because it is my birthday. I will not tell you which one, let's just say that I'm old...OLD! But still cute.

So anyway, it's my birthday, but nobody knows about it, when my daughter, daughter's boyfriend,and son come waltzing in about noon, carrying a bouquet of flowers, a chocolate and whipped cream cake and a shiny shiny green helium balloon. They've used a magic marker to draw a Green Lantern symbol onto the balloon, which I thought was a particularly thoughtful touch. So we all had cake in the office and a good time was had by all.

Then, I made my way to the Comic Book Store, where there were all kinds of lovely new books to be had, in particular, the Starman Omnibus, Volume III, which I've been lusting after since March. Oh, and we're all going out for dinner tonight.

So, I've had one heck of a wonderful day. I hope that everyone ELSE has had a wonderful day too.

Oh, and here's Hal using his head...and showing off his best asset.

Hal Pictures

Haw!

7 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

Happy Birthday! Hope dinner went well :)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Happy birthday!

"Breadbasket"?

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger googum said...

Happy birthday! Have a great dinner!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Maxo said...

Happy belated birthday, Sally!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you all,and yes, dinner was delicious and zany at the same time.

Oh you know, Mac, right in the breadbasket! Doiby was referring to his stomach. It's a rather odd idiom when you come to think about it, but then again, Doiby is an odd little man.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger notintheface said...

Sally, which Green Lantern issue did you get this scan from? I need to know because I want to use it in a future Friday Night Fights entry and the rules require that I get the title and issue number. Even if it's from a GL Showcase set, I can use the Showcase issue number. I have the perfect fight music to go with this scan.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous cj said...

Green Lantern ROCKS!! THis is GL at its best...Blackest Night!!! HOT!!!!!!

http://c-trainsentertainmentreviews.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home