Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Behold! I give you...PROOF!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Behold! I give you...PROOF!

...Proof that no matter how you dress him up, Tony Stark is STILL a dick! How can I prove this you may say?

Feast your hungry eyes upon...THIS!


Photobucket

I assume that this is from the recent "Iron Man" movie trailer. But what catches my eye here, is that HE HAS JUST DESTROYED A VINTAGE COBRA!!!

The man is a monster. A MONSTER!

I mean...that's a Cobra, man! They're like...gorgeous! And fast, and beautiful, and there really aren't that many real ones left in the world, and it would be like punching your fist through the Mona Lisa! I know that Stark is rich, but that just isn't right!

I've never driven a Cobra. I did have the thrill of racing one once, on our way back from the October show in Hershy, PA about thirty years ago. We were young and thin, and pre-children back in those halcyon days, and my sweet Baboo and I were driving our dark blue Triumph TR6 over the Tappanzee Bridge in New York, and who should come zooming up, but a guy in a sweet sweet blue Cobra, just like the one in the picture. We raced back and forth for about 20 minutes, before he finally got bored and left us in the dust, but it was a lot of fun. Of course this was back in the days when it cost me about $7.00 to FILL my gas tank.

Tony Stark is a bad bad man. He couldn't have landed on a Scion or something? It is to weep.

5 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

But, but, he's rich! He can have the car totally restored! Good as new! And he will, I'm just sure of it! Tony Stark would never allow something to fall into disrepair just because he's gotten something better! Look at all those old Iron man suits he keeps around, they all still work!

Bugger. I was going for sarcasm, until I remembered that Tony actually does keep all his old suits in working condition these days.

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gah don't you feel this is typical of hollywood movies that at least ONE VINTAGE CAR must be destroyed during the movie? (Or at least a copy has to be).

I don't really understand it but I'm guessing that when the director/producers were growing up, they probably never got that matchbox version of the cobra they always wanted and now they want payback.

yes, I've had too much coffee recently.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger nicodemus88 said...

"Tony Stark is STILL a dick!" Well thanks to you picture, judging from the iron plate on this area, I think we might add:
1 Tony Stark has STILL a dick
2 Tony Stark's dick will remain still

(Excuse some foreigner happy to make silly puns...)

Well I don't really like cars so this didn't hurt me at all but I can understand... (and you used "halcyon days" wich is one expression I adore in English that we don't have in french ... (and we have yet lot of expressions from Greek mythology...))

Ps I have no idea what a Scion could look like ^^.

n.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, Scions are those ugly little boxy things. Look a bit like a shoebox on wheels.

Cobras on the other hand, if my memory isn't failing me, had an aluminum body, that dented just from being breathed upon.

I just think that there are plenty of non-vintage automobiles that Tony Stark can fall upon. Next thing, you know, he'll be landing on a gull-wing Mercedes!

Gah!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger nicodemus88 said...

Liked the descriptions of the Scion ^^ in France we make jokes like this with the Lada cars when I was a child.
such as : How do you twice the value of a Lada?
You fill the Gas tank. ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home