Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Please be Gentle

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Please be Gentle

This is my first entry on my brand-spanking new blog. This all started out because
I wanted one of those little avatar thingies, so my 15-year old daughter came to my
rescue and now I am in possession of a blog apparently. I've also been spending my
mornings drinking tea and going through most of the other comic book blogs and
snickering and/or agreeing with them and enjoying myself thoroughly. So please...
be gentle, this is my first blog and my first entry and I really haven't the foggiest idea of what I am doing.

As you may have guessed from the title, I enjoy comic books. A LOT. I've been
reading and collecting them since I was 15, and I'm 48 now, so do the math. Fortunately, I live in a very large old brick victorian with lots and lots of rooms,
so I have a room devoted just to the storage and reading of my comic books. Haw! I
have also discovered after many years and baking fresh cookies for my pusher...ahem
comic book store owner...will get you the good covers.

So...on to Green Lanterns. I love them all and have been sitting and learning at the
feet of the immortal Ragnell and kalinara for some time now. Go visit Zamaron. It's
a really good site. If I knew how to link, I would, but I don't. Guy Gardner is
my favorite, followed by Kilowog, Hal, Kyle, John and Alan. I also have a wierd
fondness for Ch'p, and hope that he is resurrected soon. I've been waiting two
months now for the next issue of Green Lantern #13, by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis,
and the suspense is about to kill me. Check it out, it is awesome.

Thanks for letting me blather on and on and please...be gentle.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

Hiya! Love the new blog! :-)

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh law I got comments! *swoons*
Thank you so much...this is surprisingly addicting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home